The health and safety of our residents, team members, and communities remain our top priority. In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, CTL Management, Inc. has adjusted property operations and implemented safety protocols based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and local health authorities to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Please review the following information for our latest property updates.
Self-Guided Tours & Online Leasing Available!
Although guided tours have been suspended for the time being, we are offering self-guided tours daily. Visit the “Schedule a Tour” page to select your preferred date and time for an in-person self-guided tour. Our team is also available to assist by phone and email. We look forward to helping you find your new home!
Leasing Office Hours
We are available to assist by phone or email during our standard business hours of Sunday and Monday from 10:00am to 6:00pm, and Tuesday through Saturday from 9:00am to 6:00pm.
The Leasing Office is open to foot traffic daily from 4:00pm to 6:00pm. During these hours, a face covering is required and we are strictly enforcing social distancing guidelines. We have enhanced the cleaning protocols in the Leasing Office and high-touch surfaces are disinfected on a regular basis.
Indoor and Outdoor Amenities
We are following the guidance of local health authorities and will opening amenities if it can be done in a way that is manageable and consistent with safety guidelines. At this time, the playground is open, but all other indoor and outdoor amenities remain closed until further notice.
The use of the playground is at your own risk. With an abundance of caution, we respectfully require the abidance of the following procedures per California Department of Public Health Guidelines:
- Face coverings are required for everyone ages 2 and up.
- Maintain a physical distance of 6 feet between individuals of different households.
- Children must be accompanied and monitored by a caregiver at all times to ensure physical distancing and wearing of face coverings.
- No eating or drinking at the playground to ensure face coverings are worn at all times.
- Avoid crowding by limiting visits to 30 minutes when others are present. Consider coming at different times or days to avoid wait times.
- Wash and / or sanitize your hands before and after visiting the playground.
Elderly and persons with underlying medical conditions should avoid playgrounds when others are present.
Maintenance Service Requests
We have implemented safety measures to protect the health of our residents and employees when completing maintenance service requests. These safety measures include:
- Prior to scheduling the work order, we will verify that no one in the home is currently ill, has been exposed or potentially exposed to COVID-19.
- Maintenance employees will wear a face covering, disposable gloves, and maintain social distancing while completing the maintenance service request.
- Once the service request has been completed, we will use a disinfectant spray or wipe to clean the area that was worked on.